Aesthetics and Skin Rejuvenation in Brentwood, TN
Patients wanting to rejuvenate their facial or body skin can receive nonsurgical and noninvasive skin rejuvenation treatments from Dr. Jeffrey Lodge at Cool Springs MD located in Brentwood, and serving Nashville and the surrounding area of Tennessee.
Gorgeous and radiant skin is a key factor in how you feel about yourself. Even the smallest sign of aging makes you feel less attractive and confident. Cool Springs MD offers advanced skin rejuvenation treatments that deliver beautiful results with short recovery times. Our skin rejuvenation procedures are recommended for women and men who want to address the signs of aging without surgery.
Despite the fact that plastic surgery is more versatile and less invasive than a few years ago, there are many individuals who would like to avoid incisions to their body or facial skin but still desire skin rejuvenation procedures. Most skin rejuvenation procedures from Dr. Lodge take a little time, so our patients enjoy convenient treatments for age spots, lines, wrinkles and other cosmetic concerns.
What Can Skin Rejuvenation Treat?
The skin rejuvenation procedures performed are a variety of treatments designed to improve the clarity and texture of the skin by reducing wrinkles and creases that are the result of the natural aging process. These rejuvenating processes can also help to eliminate the visibility of scar tissue or add volume to a patient’s thinning facial features.
Skin conditions that are treated with rejuvenation procedures include:
- Loss of skin tone caused by weakened collagen fibers
- Vascular conditions, such as broken blood vessels under the skin
- Scars and other discolored or pitted marks from acne or injuries
- Pigmentation and other discolorations from ultraviolet sun damage
- Dynamic wrinkles, such as the expression lines near the mouth and eyes
- Static wrinkles, a type of permanent wrinkling caused by aging
Anti-Aging Products and Treatments
To renew the skin and correct the effects of sun damage, Cool Springs MD offers advanced exfoliation treatments, including microdermabrasion that uses tiny crystals sprayed onto the skin to remove irregularities such as superficial or deep blemishes. Regardless of whether a patient has dry, oily or sensitive skin, Dr. Lodge provides skin rejuvenation treatments that reduce hyperpigmentation, wrinkles, and sun damage while improving their dull skin texture. We use only medical grade products that are customized for each patient.
Combining simple treatments performed at Cool Springs MD with quality skin care products is the best way to rejuvenate aging skin while restoring a patient’s youthful appearance. Many skin rejuvenation procedures require less than one hour, making it easy for a patient to have an improved appearance quickly.
Treatments available from Cool Springs MD include:
- PRP Rejuvenation: Utilizes your own natural platelets to instruct the body to create new collagen for tauter, smoother and better-toned
- PRP Hair Restoration: The growth factors in the platelets of your blood work in numerous ways to improve and regenerate hair by providing nutrition and promoting new blood supply to the follicle; increasing hair shaft size.
- WOW-Shot™: Helps those experiencing a leaking bladder, or urinary stress incontinence; low libido or sex drive; a lack of the ability to orgasm; painful intercourse; vaginal dryness; and the inability to experience a vaginal orgasm.
- POW-Shot™: Restores penile functioning; to improve erection firmness, correct physical appearance, and provide better quality, longer, harder, or more sustainable erections.
- Research Studies: Interested in ongoing therapies involving PRP Therapy? Contact us
- Laser Hair Removal: We use the Quanta Pronto, the fastest Dual Diode hair removal laser on the market.
- Laser Tattoo Removal: We use the Quanta Plus, Q-Switch Laser for tattoo removal, which is the gold standard for laser tattoo removal.
- Chemical Peel
- CO2 Fractional Laser Resurfacing: Fractional CO2 laser resurfacing can erase years from your face and dramatically improve the appearance of wrinkles and pigment.
- Microdermabrasion: Helps to thicken your collagen, which results in a younger looking complexion.
- Microneedling with PRP: Our highly advanced skin rejuvenation treatment combines microneedling with platelet-rich plasma (PRP) injections.
- Microneedling with HA: Microneedling involves the use of a device that breaks down old scar tissue, stimulating new skin cell growth.
- Skin Rejuvenation Products: Helps keep your skin looking its best.
- Botox®: Corrects subtle contour deficiencies with injectables is quick, easy, and often makes a dramatic improvement.
- Juvederm®: Designed to smooth aging lines and add volume in the cheek area.
- Obagi®: Recognized for their effective yet simple to use products that restore the skin to its most healthy state.
- Latisse®: The first and only FDA-approved treatment for inadequate or not enough lashes.
- glo™ therapeutics: Address a variety of skin concerns by creating a systematic approach to skin care that includes the development of a daily regimen that is combined with advanced treatments from a skin care professional.
To learn more about Cool Springs MD’s skin care rejuvenation treatments for residents of Brentwood, Nashville and the surrounding area in Tennessee, contact the office staff to schedule an evaluation to determine the best noninvasive and nonsurgical procedures to improve the appearance of the body or face.