If you believe that you are a candidate for hormone replacement therapy, you can always come to Cool Springs MD, led by Dr. Jeffrey Lodge, board-certified in obstetrics and gynecology. We welcome patients in the Brentwood and Franklin areas and those in the greater Nashville and surrounding areas of Tennessee.
What is Hormone Replacement Therapy?
Hormone replacement therapy is used to increase and counteract the naturally decreasing levels of various hormones that occur due to the aging process. These decreasing levels can be a problem on their own, but they can also cause hormonal imbalances in your body. These include physical symptoms like increased fatigue and decreased libido to even emotional symptoms like depression and anxiety. Regardless of the symptoms you are experiencing, Dr. Lodge will provide the necessary consultation to address your concerns and help you reach your goals with the appropriate treatment method.
What Hormone Replacement Therapies Are Offered?
At Cool Springs MD, we offer numerous hormone replacement therapies for both men and women to provide relief of symptoms and help improve your quality of life:
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT)
- BHRT uses bioidentical hormones, which are created from various plants that are identical to what your body produces, to supplement your body’s natural production of different hormones to restore lost hormones and hormonal balance.
- Pellet Therapy
- Pellet therapy is a type of bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) that places small, dissolvable pellets underneath the skin and provides a consistent source of hormones for a prolonged period of time.
- Hormone Replacement Therapy for Men (HRT)
- Hormone replacement therapy (HRT) for men is used to provide positive physiological effects in men as they age.
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy for Men
- Testosterone therapy, also known as androgen replacement therapy, counteracts the negative effects caused by naturally declining testosterone levels in men as they age.
- Hormone Replacement Therapy for Women (HRT)
- Hormone replacement therapy for women is designed to target hormonal changes, shifts, and imbalances that occur in women as they age.
- Estrogen Replacement Therapy for Women
- Estrogen replacement therapy is used to increase estrogen levels in the body, which can be done through a variety of delivery methods and reverse the effects of low estrogen.
- Female Sexual Dysfunction
- Female sexual dysfunction therapy involves the use of numerous methods, including physical therapy, supplements, drugs, etc.
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy for Women
- Testosterone replacement therapy is used to increase testosterone levels that decline with aging. Testosterone can increase libido, energy and bone density.
At Cool Springs MD, we want to restore your natural hormonal balance so that you can improve your quality of life. If you are in Brentwood, Franklin, Nashville, or other regions of Tennessee and are interested in any of these hormone replacement therapy services, contact us to schedule a consultation with our staff.