POW Shot in Brentwood, TN
You may have heard about the benefits of platelet-rich plasma, or PRP. What you may not know, though, is that PRP is an effective therapy for male enhancement. For men living in Brentwood, Nashville and surrounding areas in Tennessee, Cool Springs MD offers POW Shot™ treatments with PRP for amazing results.
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy has been used for over two decades in slow-wound healing, as well as in the fields of orthopedics, dentistry, and veterinary medicine. Each day, research is being conducted to advance various fields of medicine via PRP therapy.
PRP is the most natural and effective therapy to come out of medicine in a very long time. The process for PRP therapy starts by drawing a patient’s blood, processing it with a specialized centrifuge to extract the plasma that is filled with platelets and growth factors. The plasma is then re-injected back into the treatment area to expedite, enhance and facilitate healing and rejuvenation. Once inside, the wound healing cascade immediately begins. Within that process, the stem cells from skin and bone are called to the site to begin adding new, fresh skin…skin without sun damage and has bounce and elasticity. The blood supply increases to this target area, carrying with it oxygen and nutrients which may have been severely lacking. This process begins by day 5 and continues on for months.
POW Shot™ for Male Enhancement
- Repurposing your own blood and molecules, PRP treats and restores penis function, erection firmness, and physical appearance.
- Natural alternative to prescription medications or surgery.
- Healthier organ due to increased circulation.
- Better quality, longer, harder, more sustainable erections because PRP works to expand penis muscle tissue for male enhancement.
- Some men report changes in girth and length of the penis.
- Increased sensation through re-growth of nerve endings and tissue sensitivity.
- Heightened pleasure and sensation.
- Many of these benefits are experienced immediately after receiving the injection.
- Helps correct the damage from diabetes.
Advantages of POW Shot™ Treatments
- The procedure is carried out in less than 15 minutes.
- Virtually no discomfort or pain.
- No allergic reactions (because you’re using your own blood plasma and growth factors.)
- Little or no downtime.
- While surgery is an option, risks and complications are far too serious with surgery.
- PRP procedures are much less complicated and by utilizing your own plasma cells, risks are reduced while benefits are increased.
- Male Enhancement and sexuality results can be effective indefinitely with followed protocol.
- Because our bodies continue to age, despite any rejuvenation that occurs, some men opt for touch-ups annually.
How Much Does the POW Shot™ Cost?
Because each POW Shot™ patient has different needs, you’ll want to discuss POW Shot™ prices with your doctor or a member of his staff. The friendly and knowledgeable team at Cool Springs MD is available for one-on-one consultations to discuss pricing, as well as answer any questions or ease any concerns you may have about receiving the POW Shot. We’re happy to provide you with all the information you need to reach your aesthetic goals.
Male enhancement is one of the fastest growing industries in the world. Unfortunately, men rely on the marketing strategies for many products that deliver undesirable and lackluster results. The products also pose a higher risk for side effects. Dr. Jeffrey Lodge, a board-certified physician in obstetrics and gynecology, recommends POW Shot™ treatments for male enhancement. For more information, contact our office at 615-283-7291 to schedule a consultation.