Are you are one of the 20 million U.S. women suffering? Looking for the best cure for frequent urination or urinary stress incontinence? Ever heard of the WOW-Shot™? The WOW-Shot can dramatically increase libido, decrease painful intercourse and strengthen marriages. Lacking interest? Need a “little pink pill?” Sound like a solution for you? Then you’ll definitely want to learn more about this one-shot WOW-Wonder!
Traditionally, there has never been an effective single-shot cure for frequent urination and stress incontinence. They typically involve a list of side effects and serious procedure risk…that is, until now.
“Patching Up” the Pro Athlete
Have you ever stopped to wonder about professional athletes? How do they sustain pretty serious injuries to joints and ligaments, but can return to the field in a week or a month without surgery? The answer happens to be the same answer for a Leaking Bladder: P.R.P. or Platelet-Rich Plasma.
How PRP and the WOW-Shot Works
Here’s how PRP works in orthopedic injuries: A tube of the patient’s/athlete’s blood is drawn. It’s spun until the red blood cells separate from the plasma. The plasma is what holds all the “really good stuff” including growth factors. Your own plasma is drawn up and mixed with a little calcium. Because something is being injected back into the body, this is an FDA regulated and approved procedure. Plasma + Calcium: These are the ONLY two things that are returned into your body. None the less, it achieves some pretty amazing results to injured areas.
Calcium’s Role in Healing Our Body
Calcium does a few things inside the PRP treatment:
- It thickens your plasma, and causes it to stick and stay put in the targeted area of the body (place of injury).
- It also triggers your body to go into a “repair” mode. How? Normally, sodium levels are higher in the blood than calcium levels. When the body sustains an injury, calcium is released from the injured area. This calcium sends signals to your platelets that there’s been an injury.
- An amazing multi-step cascade occurs. This sends your body into a protective mode over the site of injury. The site of injury is “walled-off.”
- The platelets then release growth factors in your body.
- After this happens, these growth factors stimulate stem cells to replicate/grow new, healthy tissue.
- Regardless of your age, the body is sent into a repair mode. Sha-Zam! Healing begins to happen, often very rapidly.
Standard Treatment Options for Frequent Urination and Stress Incontinence
- When it comes to a Frequent Urination in women, most physicians begin with “behavior management.” They tell women to empty their bladder hourly. Often, they’ll keep them in a state of dehydration if they are unable to urinate this frequently. Dehydration creates problems with memory, digestion, appetite suppression, and urinary tract infections.
- The next step is usually medication in the drug class of anti-cholinergics. They affect the ability to think. For an older woman dealing with memory issues, it often worsens the condition. So a woman with a fading memory suddenly shows signs of worsening dementia! But, at least she’s not urinating on the floor!? Nice trade off, huh?
- Next is surgery. Some women have a prolapsed bladder and truly do need surgery. Others, however, have a less severe condition. Surgery can cause urinary obstruction as well as infection. This not ideal for younger women still planning to have children.
- Finally, there is the family of injections with even more side effects than surgery. The drugs used can crystallize & cause granulomas which need to be surgically removed. Nearly half the women having this procedure have urinary obstruction. About 1 in 20 are not cured. It is an extremely painful procedure.
P.R.P. for Women
Approximately 50 million women in the U.S. suffer with sexual dysfunction. This is in addition to the 20 million suffering with a leaking bladder and frequent urination. These are pretty big numbers!
So, just over 3 years ago, Dr. Charles Runels had a theory of applying PRP to heal women with some very specific problems. In his medical practice, he came across women who experienced extremely painful intercourse. This often followed the trauma of delivering a very large baby vaginally, or even from physical abuse. There was no effective course of treatment or help for these women. Another part of his patient population was women who could just never enjoy an intimate sexual relationship. Finally, a large part of his patient population suffered from a leaking bladder and frequent urination.
The benefits of sex have been well-established. Regular sex can boost your immune system, decrease pain, and improve your mood. Unfortunately, most physicians are too busy to even address sexual satisfaction issues on annual wellness exams AND most women are to uncomfortable to mention it to their health practitioner.
Here’s what happened: Dr. Runels injected a woman with her own natural plasma into two target areas of her pelvis area. The results were more astonishing than he had even hoped they would be!
The WOW-shot is an all-natural, non-surgical treatment that’s been proven to rejuvenate and revitalize vaginal and clitoral cells and their function. The body calls your own stem cells to the treatment area an increases the blood supply including oxygen and nutrients. It effectively enhances a woman’s sex drive, resulting in stronger orgasms as well as a treatment for leaking bladders or urinary stress incontinence.
The PRP does two specific things:
- It promotes healing to a woman’s clitoris (which is actually 5” long beneath the skin…far larger than the “hood” one might see on self inspection.)
- The second thing PRP does is promotes healing to the urethra and portions of the urinary tract responsible for a leaking, frequent urination and “dribbling” that occurs with coughing, sneezing, walking, standing or exercise.
One single shot of a woman’s own plasma, mixed with a tiny amount of calcium, does this: It provides a woman an effective and adequate treatment like nothing before.
Sadly, the number one reason women are forced into nursing homes is for urinating on the floor. According to Dr. Runels, families will keep
grandmother home with them, even in a frail state, even with dementia; but when she can’t hold her urine, the volume of work increases to a point where the family can no longer care for her. Women who were becoming burdens to their families can now even live independently for a longer time. There is less fear of middle-of-the-night trips to the bathroom, with devastating hip-breaking falls. Women can remain more social and experience fewer feelings of isolation without these physical restriction. One injection is changing the quality of life for women across the world.
Also, this one shot of a woman’s own plasma is allowing a woman who, perhaps, never has experienced an orgasm in her life, or rarely enjoyed an intimate relationship inside a marriage of 20+ years, to have a new awakening. Women are experiencing the greatest intimacy of their lives with stronger, longer, and/or multiple orgasms with faster climax. Those who had a decreased interest in sex as they once had in younger years are suddenly experiencing a life change!
The Monetary Costs of Urinary Stress Incontinence and Frequent Urination in Women
The average cost of a leaking bladder is $2005 (based on a 2005 study). Women spend money on daily medication, MD office visits, and urinary pad/supplies to stay abreast of the problem. This doesn’t include the costs of extra laundry and dry cleaning. It also doesn’t include the time involvement with “clean up” of the accidents. That dollar amount places no value on the psychological impact or physical issues surrounding a normal lifestyle (work, recreation, home life) of “accidents.”
How Long Does the WOW-Shot Work?
The WOW-Shot seems to be effective for 1-2 years. In some cases with a leaking bladder, it’s lasting even longer. The cost analysis, just on dollars and cents, indicates it’s really a no-brainer. One shot can save $2500+ in medical costs and supplies, and scheduled trips to the doctor. Additionally, there is no longer a psychological impact or physical nuisances of a life disrupted. Md’s are reporting decreases in incontinence, depression, anxiety, fatigue, dyspareunia and increased libido, arousal and orgasms in their patients, usually within 3 months of the shot.
What About the Side-Effects?
Among the thousands to have had the WOW-Shot, there have been no, that’s zero, reported adverse reactions. Why? Probably because PRP is simply relocating a substance found naturally in a woman’s body to trigger healing. 90% are cured of a leaking bladder with one procedure. One simple injection is creating significant improvement in the lives of women across the world.
Who Can Administer the WOW-Shot?
Every woman is different and the only person who can evaluate her needs is a highly-trained physician. Women cannot go to any doctor to receive this treatment. Sometimes, it’s a nurse or physician’s assistant administering this procedure. Locally, it might even be an eye doctor! We advise that you ONLY go to individuals who are individually-certified and trained MDs in the WOW-Shot. This allows expert evaluation and treatment of these common gynecological problems, as well as the promise of excellent standards of care.
Dr. Jeffrey Lodge has been certified and trained in the administration of the WOW-Shot. He is a board-certified gynecologist who has been successfully treating women from across the Middle Tennessee area for a leaking bladder and those with problems with libido and sexual dysfunction.
To find out more information, contact us today. We will be happy to answer your questions or to schedule your consultation with Dr. Lodge.
It may be the one call that can change your quality of life in the most unexpected yet powerful way!